The ideal profile of Account Manager for FRANCE we are looking for has experience in Technopolymers (ABS, SAN, PC, PMMA, PA, etc…) and in Commodity polymers (PE, EVA, PP, etc…) sales or business development.
Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- This position requires regular travel.
- Previous experience in sales or previous experience in customer service department
- Knowledge of films and techno polymers
- Own a client portfolio or have built a working relationship with them
- Residence in France (Northern part)
- Native French speakers
We offer permanent contract, company cars and concrete possibilities for growth.